Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Time goes by so slowly.

I don’t think I could have asked for a better first day back to class. I am just going to have to work on going to bed at a normal time. Of course, normal these days seems to be anytime before one.  I usually get into bed around midnight, but I don’t ever fall asleep before three. I am not sure what’s wrong. It also doesn’t help that I hate sleeping alone. Yes, today Blake left to London. Actually right now he’s on a plane over the Atlantic. It’s weird but the fact that there is going to be a six hour time change between us is really bothering me. We won’t be going to bed and waking up at the same time anymore. I won’t wake up to a text message from him, or a phone call. It was those little things that made him being just four hours away easier. But now it’s all different. Actually his sister Taylor had a really good idea that would keep him from leaving us. She could put a bomb shaped object in his suitcase so they would think he was a terrorist. I suppose that is a bit dramatic. But it’s also all good. Like I said, we can do this. Plus I am a strong and focused person…I just wish I were a little more patient. Anyways, April 30th will be here before I know it :):):)

I am trying to plan out the next few weeks but there isn’t really much going on. Yesterday Haley and I hung out for a little bit, and I talked to her parents about not letting her go to SEMO for college. Haha, it’s honestly none of my business, but really. I don’t like the idea at all. Who knows, maybe I will get used to it. Or she will stay here. I am hoping for the latter.

I am sitting here trying to think of something to say that someone might actually care about, but alas…nothing. I am really confused as to why you are reading this. Are you really that bored? lol In any case I do appreciate it. I wish my life were more interesting. Then I could write about my latest trip to Argentina and share pictures of the baby whale I rescued on my way there. You know, something like that. Well, I am going to watch Madonna music videos and finish homework, ttfn.

[Via http://colbykern.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment