Friday, February 26, 2010

5 Reasons I am PISSED at snow...

1)  Kills my good shoes…Unless you wear GOOFY shoes or boots you wear your good work shoes because you think you are impervious, but 3 weeks later your Brooks Brother tassled loafers look like Jed Clampetts shoes

2) Shoveling-  Yeah I know ..You have 5 kids  why don’t they shovel…Sure and I’ll convince Angelina Jolie to go to Cancun with me.

3)  Cuts down on drinking time…Every man’s dream, or at least the ones I know  want to spend 1 day a year in a Irish Pub next to a fire getting crushed beyond recognition ( Make sure DYLAN THOMAS isn’t there please)  But realistically between kids, wife, shoveling, sleighriding (ouch), you have 17 minutes of drinking time in Tipperary from 10:17 to 10:34…

4) Bad Mood-   Snow causes the following things to hate you..Wife, Kids, Relatives, Dogs, Store owners, etc.  Especially the wife who doesnt like you anyway, but when your hanging around  with a 5 oc’lock shadow, bad mood, no good sports on TV, and freinds in the same boat, and you try chasing her around the house..Then the hate intensifies like the winds of a great Nor’Easter…

5)   Did I mention that it cuts down on drinking time ?

And that’s why I hate SNOW….

[Via http://51andpissed.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment