Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Added to Life's Indignities...

…was at the gym, attempting to whip my a$$ in shape…normally, I avoid looking in the mirror, for obvious reasons…today I glanced over…WTH? Why are Madonna’s veiny, bony hands attached to my body?

And, if I have to have those hands of hers, why can’t I have the rest of her ridiculously toned body too??

But then I would have to have this face…

at the Hope for Haiti telethon

Did everyone see her during the telethon?  She looked like she’d been pumped full of face fillers.  I wonder if she had had the stuff injected, thinking she would have some time for the swelling to diminish but then the Haiti telethon popped up and she *had* to be seen??  B/c her face was a puffed-up wreck.  I mean that with all love and kisses for Madonna, of course.

Back to the bony claws that now hang from my arms…sigh…not much I can do about it…and, to be honest, they are the very least of my problems right now.  But, c’mon!?!? Why does it all have to be going down the shitter??  At least my eyelashes still rock ;-) (yes, they are the only part of me that’s making me happy right now! How sad?!?)

[Via http://kellybexblog.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment